MCCNE is looking for car show judges, if your interested contact Paul Groppi for details (617) 930-2633
Attention MCCNE Members, if calling about your judging sheet or score, please allow at least 1 week after the show before contacting us.
***We only retain MCCNE member score cards for review***
ALL MUSTANGS THRU MODEL YEAR 2020
(2021- present) ARE JUDGED BY PEER VOTE ONLY AND NOT CLUB JUDGED.
To break a tie in the Club Judged class, we use mileage, the lower mileage car goes to the bottom of the list, because it takes more work to keep a higher mileage car looking as good as a low mileage car.
Example: if there are 4 cars at the Trophy/Points cut off, and only 2 spots available, then the 2 cars with the highest mileage will receive a trophy, But all Club Member's Judged cars will receive their points.
JUDGING REQUIREMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
· Body Workmanship and Fit: (Hood, Doors and Trunk)
· Paint and Finish on Body
· Trim (Chrome, Stainless and/or Blackout)
· Glass and/or Plastic
· Weather-strip, Gaskets and Seals
· Door and Kick Panel Assembly
· Door Opening Area: (Scuff Plate, Jambs, Hinges and Latches)
· Seats and Carpet (Front and Rear)
· Instrument Assembly, Steering Wheel and Dash Panel
· Underside of Top/Headliner
· Spare Tire and Jack Assembly (only if visible only)
· Paint and Weather-strip
· Mats, Cardboard and / or Trim (Where applicable)
· Wiring Harness and/or Covering Trim
· Engine and Attaching Parts (Entire engine, attaching parts, all hoses, and wiring)
· Engine Compartment Walls and Attaching Parts
· Underside of Hood (Paint, Insulation, Padding)
WHEELS AND TIRES
· Wheels or hubcaps
· Back Side of wheels if (Only if visible from front)
P.O. Box 1554